Pat's Blog

blah, blah...blah?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A-ha's "Cozy Prison" and "Keeper of the Flame" + arguing with a jerk at CAS

Today I got bootlegs of two more new A-ha songs, "Cozy Prison" and "Keeper of the Flame". I like them both, but "Cozy Prison" rocks. Definitely a hit. BTW, me (and others) getting these bootlegs caused a major chaos at the CAS forum, which lead to some jerk insulting me (I was right, I know more about copyright stuff than him) and him getting banned from the forum. I made him see that posting lyrics of an unreleased song is as illegal as posting a bootleg of it (he'd posted the lyrics), which didn't keep me from downloading the bootlegs of course :-P Yeah, yeah, whoever knows me can confirm that I WILL buy the album.

I've got the songs, I was right, he's out. I won! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home