Pat's Blog

blah, blah...blah?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hurricane in New Orleans

I was just reading on the paper (sorry guys, it's in Spanish) about this guy in New Orleans who decided to stay in his apartment while hurricane Katrina wiped clean the French Quarter. Takes a lot of guts, I guess. The guy lives on a 4th floor, apparently, so he's probably likely to make it through. You can read all about it on his weblog. I wouldn't dare staying here, though... I'm on a 7th floor with no tall buildings whatsoever around. Just a light breze feels like a hurricane here, let alone an actual one. Last week we had a pretty heavy storm and I had to cover my comp to prevent it from getting wet by the rain that sneaked through my bedroom window. Shit that! All the stuff in my balcony flew all over the place, including a table, which made such a noise that scared the shit out of me, really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home