Pat's Blog

blah, blah...blah?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Opening Post

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog. Since Andrés decided to create his own blog to post stuff he's interested in, I decided to create my own as well, and leave our joint blog for posts in Spanish. Basically, the goal of this blog would be to have a place where I can write stuff in English and Dutch. Since it's easy to start with something one knows best, this first post goes in English. My Dutch is still too rusty, so the posts in it will probably be rather hectic and full of mistakes. Should anyone wish to leave any comments to correct language mistakes in my posts, feel free to do so.

That's all for now.

Greetings!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

You're "more groso"... ;-)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Emepol said...

I am not gonna read the dutch posts!!:)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

OK, Emepol! I'm sure somebody will, dammit! :-P

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home