Pat's Blog

blah, blah...blah?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Friday, September 30, 2005

End of the week....

Yet another week (and another month) has come to an end. It's been a busy week, and I'm exhausted. I worked everyday (including the weekend) since last Friday. Today, however, I didn't do any work. Today's Translator's Day, so I might as well get a well deserved rest. Actually I only remembered it was Translator's Day cuz I started getting greetings from my colleagues. And, this is my first official Translator's Day, cuz now I'm graduated and I have my diploma... ;-)

Andrés and I played tennis against a Brazilian couple. We obviously lost big time (3-6, 1-6), but it was real fun. The couple, Vanessa and Fernando, were real nice, and we're hoping to keep in touch. They're going back to Brazil on Sunday.

Since real tennis was not enough, I'm gonna go play Virtua Tennis against Andrés now. I hope I do better this time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emepol said...

Happy Translotors day!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Thanx!!! ;-)

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home