Pat's Blog

blah, blah...blah?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Next Blog

After finishing translating a nightmarish 1984 education show called "Feeling Yes Feeling No", you basically don't want go back to work straight away and start with the second part of that nightmarish show. Lucky you, Blogger's got this feat which is perfect for you to waste your time online doing something other than browsing or chatting: The Next Blog button. Yes! You've got it too! Right there on the upper right corner of your screen, at the Blogger home page. I couldn't resist the temptation and spent like half an hour browsing through random blogs. Some people do have interesting things to say. Others -like myself- just ramble on.

Now, after visiting all those blogs of people of the world talking about the world, I wonder: We must be real lucky to have time to waste blogging, like I'm doing right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home