Pat's Blog

blah, blah...blah?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sad news...

I've just heard the news that one of our dearest Unilang members, Simon, decided to take his own life a few days ago. These are devastating news for all of us, and all my love goes out to his family and close friends in these hard times.

I'll always remember Simon as a lovely friend, and I enjoyed our chats immensly, though I never got the chance to meet him in person. I will always hold my deepest admiration to him and his skills to learn languages. He will always be my role model as to how to pursue my own language studies.

I underestand that not all of us are as strong to cope with rough times, and I trully hope that Simon finds the peace he was looking for wherever he is.

All my love to you Simon,

Pat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home