Pat's Blog

blah, blah...blah?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I kinda felt like writing here. It's been a good day. My Sup called me to inform mi that I'd received a rise (shit, I still keep mixing up "rise" with "raise"), so now I'm a little less poor... or a bit richer, if you want. Not that I'm earning lots more. Actually, of all the possibilities, the rise was the minimum amount I'd expected. I'm still to improve my productivity, so I guess it's OK.

After last week's pseudo-Big Brother work days at the office, more money sounds promising. Let me elaborate: One of our clients (a big fish in the movie industry) had an emergency so we were all commited to work for as long as it took to get the job done. In my case, that was a 15-hour shift on Thursday and a 11-hour shift on Friday. I'm still trying to recover from that. At some points it did feel like BB, all of us locked up in the office, eating there, and even contemplating the possibility of sleeping there if need be. Well, at least we could go out, not like the BB people. Anyways, I also made some big bucks with all that OT. (I can see two lovely plane tickets in our future... no further comments).

Changing subjects, Nightboat is back to practices. We're working on a bunch of new songs we're very optimistic about. Also, we're getting a lot of "air play" in YouTube (watch our vids...and leave comments!!), and we've reached over 2000 plays in our website. Yay!

OK, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home